Our most popular ebook! The Picos de Europa in North Spain is a stunning climbing destination. Our companion guide is designed for those that don't speak Spanish and would love a jump start planning their trip.
This quiet valley has an abundance of rock. Mostly single pitch sports crags. It's hard to find out much about this area and having spent a year living there we created this companion guide to get you started on your first visit.
Bulgaria is a culturally interesting place to visit as well as having some incredible rock. It feels adventurous because there is not loads of easy to access information. Our companion provides insights from our personal climbing trip.
Full disclosure: all our ebooks were written between 2008 - 2010. They still contain lots of useful information as outlined below - but have not been updated since publication.
They include information like:
· Where to find climbing information
· Maps and other information you need
· Concise summary of key routes/crags in each area
· Specific details for each crag including grade range available
· Details on Language, Climate and Grades
· Sketch diagrams to find crags
· Accommodation including camping and hostels
· Details of other attractions for rest days